Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DT Project at Sweet Pea Stamps. Part #2 of 4.

ALUMNI BLOG HOPE HERE

 Hello my Friends. Here is Part #2 of 4 of my project for Sweet Pea Stamps.
You can see Part #1 HERE.
This time i used stamp "The Moth" by Ching Chou Kuik.  It's a beautiful collection of 4 circle images, which you can have as a digital images as well.
 Image was colored with Distress Ink pads and placed on the Die cut Doilies. Base of the project was cut with Grand Dies by Spellbinders. I added gems to her flowers in her hair, Stickles, and Glamour Dust paint.

 With clear stamp i stamped sentiment "Hope" on the Die cut tag

 You should know by now, that i love sparkles. So here is some swirls gems for you, with a splash of Diamond Dust.

 After i die cut this Green leaf, i stamped with Vintage words Background stamp and embossed with Copper embossing powder. Then used 3D-Stamp paint by Heartfelt Creations on the edges around the leaf.


Butterfly i made from one of the digital printable butterfly, by embossing over with clear embossing powder, then Die cut Butterfly on the top with clear gems.
 
 I did some stitching here too, but barely can see behind the embellishments. And i added home made flowers by me.

I hope you like it, and see you soon with my project #3of 4.
Have a good day!!
Hugs Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Nataliya, I believe I have a stamp by her, it's one of my favorites, you have colored to perfection, the layout with the flowers and butterflys are stunning, GORGEOUSSSSS card my dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art!
    So much work behind this lovely projects. Good work! =) =)
    Hugs Milo ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...