Monday, September 23, 2013

Artist Of The Week.

Hello everyone.
Welcome to the Artist of the Week, at Sweet Pea Stamps Blog. This week i like to showcase image by Joanne Schempp "Marys Magic".
I made an mini Easel gift card, by using gorgeous lace Die Cuts. Image was colored with Distress inks Pads. This stamp is such a pretty and soft looking, so i wanted to color her in a very soft colors, by adding  my favorite Diamond Dust Twinklets.
  After i colored image i used Spellbinders Die to cut it out, and inked edges before i pull image out of the die.

Here is my surprise on the inside.  It's a pocket for the Money, or gift card.


I used rubber stamp for the sentiment and embossed with silver embossing powder.  also i added Pearls and gems

After i put my card all together, my finished touch was to add some Frost White ink by SU, all over the image. I hope you like it.
Hugs Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Nataliya, i haven't been here all month, my DS have been visiting so not much time for me to visit,I did scroll back to see everything you have been creating, GORGEOUS every last one of them, your work is always outstanding, I love the new photo on face book with your granddaughter, thanks for sharing and being soooo inspiring, hope you have a wonderful week.. Big hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nataliya this is amazing. I love that frosty green color. It sure makes this magical and enchanting. Just beautiful.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...