Sunday, November 11, 2012

" Thanks " at OSAAT

Hi everyone. I hope you all doing good, and can join us at OSAAT for new challenge "Thankful". I made a Tag today, by using this very cute image "Friend Swear Flower" by Gingerloft. I like how this image has sentiment together. You can perches this image at Stitchy Bear Stamps. I used mix of Prisma Pencils and ink to color
Here is some of my embellishments. my hand made flowers , MS punches
Two kind of Ribbons. For the sentiment i used Clear stamp
Please stop by at the challenge blog to see more inspiration from our fantastic Team.
Hugs Nataliya

5 comments:

  1. It's a lovely tag made more beautiful with your super flowers! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! That sentiment just makes it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. The colours are gorgeous and the flowers are stunning hugs Trisha DT Buddy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...