Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hope DT card at Sweet Pea Stamps

 Today i like to show you card i made with beautiful image from Sweet Pea,  "Hope" by Rebecca Sinz.  This image is a digital and you can find it HERE.  I used pastels colors of Blue and Pink
 Here is a pick of my embellishments. I used 3 Die cuts here; Fence, Lace doily, and Lace border. Also added Pink Gems and Butterfly
This image just asking me for some Feathers, so here it is, White Feather and White Ribbon finished my card. I hope you like it, and thanks for your comments.
Hugs Nataliya

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I just love that angel image. Your die cuts look awesome Nataliya. Just beautiful.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Nataliya! I love the angel and the stunning card you have created. The feather and bow are stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...