Sunday, July 1, 2012

Use a Digi at One Stitch At A Time

Hi all. I like to say HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my Friends in Canada. I wish you all to have fantastic day with your Families.
Here is my DT card for OSAAT challenge Blog. To play with us, all you need to do is, to use some Digi on your card. Super easy! For my card i used image by Claire from Hope Jacare. You can find it at Stitchy Bear Stamps. I colored image with Prisma Pencils and chalks. Then i did some stitching. 

For the first time i used my new MS Grass punch, then MS butterfly  and corner punch. For the sentimen and fence i used die cut.
Thanks for your visit. Hugs Nat

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nat, love the image and wonderful colours Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Nataliya. Lots of lovely little details again. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color combo. Beautiful card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours you've chosen, and the image is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh Hun this is so beautiful and fresh,love the image and its coloured to perfection,love those dies,you have used, brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of pretty details to feast your eyes on. That fence die cut looks lovely, very intricate but it has cut well.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lil Sis I hope you are well and I wish you and your family Happy Canada Day.

    WOW another stunning card Sis, love all the details and the colours are fabulous.

    Big Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Natalie - really love your choice of colours - gorgeous! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nat

    Happy Canada Day.

    This is gorgeous, love your new punch will have to keep an eye out for that over here.

    Enjoy your day.

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Nataliya. Such a great image and I love the colours you have used. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...