Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gift card folder

 Hello everyone. Lately i like to work with Digital papers and Kits. When i saw this digi on Dee's blog, i knew what i like to make. And after i printed out papers, 30 min later my project was all done. Thank you so much Dee for this amazing Freebies, they are so gorgeous to print. You doing such an amazing work.
 So what is this??? This is going to be Gift Card Folder  for Daddy from Kids on Father's Day.  On the front  my Son will add Happy Father's Day sentiment
 Oh the inside i added Kids photo, i know my Hubby will love it. And you can see here pocket for the gift card. My Butterflies and Swirls from Dee's digital papers. Then i added Black and White swirls gems
 Last Photo is the back of my Gift Card. Gorgeous paper. I used corner punch here.
Well, that was fast and fun project. I hope you like it. Hugs Nataliya
 http://www.drsdesignsblog.blogspot.ca/
 http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.ca/
http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. OMG NATALIYA!!!! ahhhh wow fabulous, how gorgeous your card looks, I love how it turned out, the brown bow sets it off huh...thanks sweetie you do amazing work! Is it fathers day there? Hubby will love it. I need to show this off on my blog it's too cute for words! Thanks a bunch, hugs Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, fab colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gift card folder is beautiful, I love the contrast between the bright and dark colours, really fab. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab project - love the striking colour combo.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thats a wonderful idea, must admit, I am so into greens at the moment, love it, hugs
    Lou P DT LEJ Designs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...